Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: rg veda released

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mizushimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yay! The last volume of RG Veda has been released!! Everyone rejoice ^_^

    http://affy.3x.ro/

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I've been trying and trying to get it to download for our anime club's manga-on-CD library and I just can't connect to it! I can't connect to the FTP server (all three of the posted logins and passwords tell me they don't work) and the theoretical download site isn't working either...

    help...?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The link worked for me, but instead of downloading a zipped file it sent me to this page where it gives me links to each individual scanlation page.

    Haven't tried the FTP because I don't know it... ^^;;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 27, 2003 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mizushimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26th, 2003
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you have to get the ftp info from their IRC, I'm not going to say it here because I don't want to flood the ftp. Oh, make sure you've got the right port set, all the instructions are on the web site, or on irc. I downloaded IRC and learned kinda how to use it just so I could get that info, it's not tooo bad. Just remember the +info command(I think that's the right one)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •